Health Check-Up Package – Female Plus
- Women over the ages of 40
- Women with diabetes or cancer genetics or family history of the diseases
Recommended for women:
- With active sexual behavior or multiple sexual partners
- At-risk or have a history of contracting a sexually transmitted infection (STIs), or sexual partners are at risk
The Package consists of:
CBC – Complete blood count test used to assess the risk of anemia or genetic disorders
Urine Analysis – also known as urinalysis – Urine test used to detect and assess disorders, such as urinary tract infections, kidney disease, urinary or ureteric stone
Uric – Uric acid test used to measure the amount of uric acid in the blood to assess the risk of gout
FBS – Fasting blood sugar test used to measure the sugar level in the blood to assess the risk of diabetes
HbA1C – The hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) test measures the average blood sugar (glucose) level in the past 3 months to screen for and diagnose diabetes and prediabetes.
Lipid Profile (Cholesterol / HDL / LDL / Triglyceride) – Complete cholesterol test, a blood test measuring the amount of Cholesterol, HDL, LDL and Triglyceride in the blood to assess the risk of heart disease, cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure
Kidney Function (Creatinine / BUN) – Kidney function tests to assess the risk of kidney failure
Liver Function (Size S – SGOT / SGPT / Alk phos.) – Liver function tests measure different enzymes, proteins, and other substances made by the liver to assess the overall health of the liver.
3 items of the hepatitis panel
- HBs Ag – Test for hepatitis B virus
- HBs Ab – Test for immunity to hepatitis B virus.
- HBc Ab – Check for hepatitis B virus carriers
6 cancer screening tests
- AFP – Test for liver carcinogens
- CEA – Test for colon carcinogens
- CA 19-9 – Test for gastrointestinal carcinogens
- CA 125 – Test for ovarian carcinogens
- CA 153 – Test for breast cancer carcinogens
- Urine HPV – Examining the DNA for HPV, which is the primary cause of cervical cancer in women, with a urine sample *no need to get on a gynecological examination chair/pelvic exam chair, no pain, no awkward moment with a doctor*
How to prepare yourself before the check-up?
- Refrain from eating or drinking any beverages for 8-12 hours
- Can drink water regularly
Price 6,400 Baht
#clinic #lab #checkup #blood #urine #body #health #annual #prescription #doctor #preemployment #samutsakorn #mahachai #tlc #healthlab #prachuabkirikhan #huahin #huana #onnuch