Hello everyone! How are you all doing? Now that the weather is highly unpredictable; one moment it’s raining and suddenly it’s sunny, it’s very easy to catch cold. Nevertheless, change of weather is not the only factor that can make you sick. The economic toxication nowadays can also make you sick, though not physically, but mentally. Such unhappiness can leads you to being stressed. Therefore, we would like to propose you with some relaxation techniques today.
“Stress” is one of the factor that affect your health the most, physically and mentally, but especially mental. Many of you may have heard the idioms “Mind is the boss. Body is the servant.” or “Good mood, happy mind.” meaning that we shouldn’t let ourselves be too stressful. To prevent further harm from stress, let’s see some easy relaxation techniques as follows:
- Remember all those good things that ease your mind. Easiest way to do that is to have small notebook and pen with you all the time so whenever you come up with something good you can just write it down not forgetting it.
- Don’t pick a fight, especially with those in your family. Easiest way to avoid a fight is to let it go. Just let go of what doesn’t need to be noticed or heard. It wouldn’t hurt to just walk away from time to time.
- Try to make some humor out of your anger. As people with a sense of humor are favorable because it’s less stress to stay with them, a little bit of humor won’t make a big deal out of anything.
- Try some good activities such as having a pet because pet can gives some meaning to your life as they are your friend and they love you, listening to the song you like as music make you feel calmer just like the concept of music treatment.
- Exercise is one of the most important technique. The reason for that is because exercising gives us a chance to let out anything we have in our mind such as anger or sadness. In addition to that a happy substance, as known as Endorphin, also produced while we exercise. Exercising also makes you get better sleep, feel fresher throughout the day and be healthier!
- Talk it out! This is another good technique, whatever you have in your mind just let it all out! However, it would be wise for you to choose a person whom you can trust and have enough tolerance. Talking is also a good way for you to think and go over things that you did or happen and decided whether what you are doing now is the best yet.
- Get enough sleep, will definitely make you feel fresher like re-charging your body battery. You might also added some senses to make it’s more effective as called “Aroma Therapy”. This also includes traveling, just to change the atmosphere around you. Humans are just like machines. We also need to rest for a while before we get back to work again. Going to new places, meeting new people will help urging your life. If there’s anything which make you feel unhappy or too stressful, try going away like go on a trip for a while, then you will have enough strength and feel fresh enough to fight/solve anything standing in front of you.
- Last but not least is food therapy! Yes, food can help you relax and such food are eggs, soybean, meat, grains and others which contain vitamin b6, vitamin b3 and calcium such as offal, beans, vegetables, fish, yeast, garlic, day lily, etc.
How are all these techniques!? Very practical and easy to do, right? Hope you like it and see you gain next time! ^^